Sunday, November 18, 2007

The Premise

Hey,

All right, after years of resisting the urge to blog, I think it's time. I read somewhere recently (I think it was on a blog) that authors and perspective authors without blogs can may as well forget any chance of getting noticed these days, so that's part of the reason.

The other thing is, I have a bunch of ideas that I'd like to say publicly, and newspapers, where I tend to get published, don't always have the courage to publish the writing I like best. A lot of these ideas center around being 30-something and living in a suburb, hence the creative title for this blog.

What a crappy opening message.

Anyway, the actual blog entries should get better. I plan to post at least once a week, kind of/sort of like my own unpaid column.

Enjoy, and let me know what you think.

No comments: